Monday 16 April 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Window Sheets

This week I will be showing you some ideas using the Stampin' Up! Window sheets 
also known as thick sheets of acetate.
Here are my first projects.


Surprise, surprise, I've made 3D gift containers! I NEVER make this kind of project!
Why? I have NO idea!
This one is using Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, Fresh Floral DSP and coordinating ribbon. 
I've also added the daisy using the daisy punch.


A few weekends ago, Cary and I, along with several thousand other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators,
met up all over the world. 
We went to Telford and one of the swaps I saw was a container similar to this one.


I'm sure that you've possibility seen the shape before. I hadn't!
A simple rectangle sealed at one end
and creased and folded to form the shape here.
Much easier than I thought it would be and I'm rather pleased with it too.


This one I made using the envelope punch board. The window sheets are extremely strong and 
they need to be well creased to give the shape.

 

I used the lovely Fresh Florals Dsp and Berry Burst cardstock and some of the coordinating ribbon 
for this one. 
I have placed a small square of card in the base of the box.

This last package is ideal for a gift card. 
To conceal anything in the containers you can always wrap the item in some tissue paper.
This was made using the envelope punch board this time.


I have used Pool Party cardstock and ribbon along with the Floral Phrases stamp set.


Some very simple and straightforward packaging to enhance any small gift that you may want to give.
 
That's it from me for 3D items. 
Cards using the Window Sheets tomorrow. I hope you can pop by to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment