Tuesday 3 April 2018

Ribbon of courage...

Today ive played with reinkers to create a beautiful watercolour wash background for my card. I used watercolour card and wet generously then dropped a few drops of flirty flamingo and daffodil delight reinker onto an acrylic block. I then used my aquapainter to add a few drops of water into each and swooshed across the card. I dabbed the flirty flamingo swoosh with kitchen paper then did the same with daffodil delight. I used a heat tool on cool to speed up the drying process then added another layer of flirty flamingo and daffodil delight.  I heat dried this too. This created a layered look . I then stamped the sentiment from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set from  Stampin Up  in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder onto flirty flamingo cardstock and punched it out with the Everyday label punch. A few twirls of silver thread and a little bling and the card was finished 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment