Thursday 5 April 2018

Memories and More..

Need a card in a hurry??
 We all do at times and for today's sample I needed a quick and easy card as I'm running out of time! This next weekend is one of my favourite events of the year is being held..OnStage.! For those who don't know Stampin Up! Give their demonstrators the best support I've ever come across and they also hold 2 events a year, OnStage events, where we all come together and share . We share business advice and tip, creative inspiration and we get to spend time with some of the nicest people you'll ever meet ☺
So today's sample took a whole 5 minutes to Crete less time than it's taken to write  this post 😂
I've used 2 cards from the Petal passion memories and more card pack.these great cards are definitely a go to for quick cards!! They have images and sentiments galore to choose from so a quick card base 2 cards a little bling and voila all done😀



No comments:

Post a Comment