Tuesday 9 January 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Day 2

Shades of Purples.

Today, I went punch drunk!
I started punching circles out in different sizes and colours and couldn't stop!


This card is for a young man who since Christmas has been growing a beard. 
That was my first thought when I started playing with the circles. It looks like a beard!
Well, I think so.


I've just noticed that my card has a mark on it! Chocolate! It fortunately has rubbed off! Phew!!
Using all of the punches from 1/2" up to 1 and a half inches I added all of them either with sticky dots or Mini Dimensionals.


The Wisteria Wonder mat was first embossed with a NEW embossing folder called Scattered Sequins.
They actually do look like sequins too!

Gavin plays a guitar and I thought this was appropriate.
The stamps were from Epic Celebrations another NEW stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment