Saturday 13 January 2018

Special cards

Bella. 
Today I am showing you that you don't have to be a particular age to craft. 
The following is 2 of the cards that my Granddaughter Bella has made since Christmas.
Bearing in mind that she is only 6 years old, I was very impressed with all of her work.
 Especially as she made them on her own.

  

This first card was a BIG surprise as it was for me. A trifold card.
She had apparently sat quietly at the dining table
and just made it on her own.

 

Bella was given quite a bit of crafting materials for Christmas gifts 
and most from me was of course from me and Stampin' Up!


The card below is the one that Bella made for her mum and dad. 
Again on her own but using a number of previously punched or die cut images 
that I had left over and had given her to play with,




Sorry to 'blow her trumpet' but I think that for 6 years old she is amazingly clever and crafty! 

She already has the vision to see what can be made with different bits and pieces.
Very clever Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment