Thursday 4 January 2018

1, 2, 3....

Today I played with single colours. It always amazes me quite how much you can do with a single ink pad tone on tone, colouring in...and today's inspiration generational stamping! To do this simple yet effective technique all you need is one ink pad and a stamp. Ink the stamp as usual and stamp your image then rather than 're inking the stamp huff on it .The moisture from your breathe will reactivate the remaining ink and will give the second impression a lighter version of the colour..simple yet effective  I think!
Today's sample I've used first, second and third generation impressions to create an ombre effect but it can also be used to create a feeling of depth.
I hope you'll have a try as this is a simple yet fun technique to play with.


No comments:

Post a Comment