Monday 23 October 2017

weekly Inspiration - Classes

OMG! How can I follow that? 
Cary made the most gorgeous boxes last week that will be just perfect for those Christmas gifts that I will be giving this year.  Well done and thank you Cary.
Cary and I hold classes several times a month and this week I am going to show you some of the beautiful cards that our ladies have made.


The first 4 pictures are the card that I made as an example for what can be done.


I matted the layers using Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Gold Foiled paper.
The wreath and central flower is from Santa's Sleigh stamp set.


The message is also from Santa's Sleigh and the Reindeer is from the Santa's Sleigh Framelits.


This is our ladies first project for the evening.

They are absoloutely gorgeous ladies. I love the little red noses on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment