Wednesday 18 October 2017

Pass the parcel...

Do you like the suspense of opening a parcel? I do 😊 well with this trip you get the suspense multiplied by 3! Lol
These nesting cube boxes are inspired by ones I've seen on the internet but sadly I can't find the link to the original that inspired me.😕 so a big thank you to the lovely person who shared their talent.
My boxes range in size from 4" cube to a 2"cube. The outside are made from pattern paper and each box has a card stock liner to give the box strength.







3 comments:

  1. Shipping costs nowadays have been reduced because of the competition among various courier delivery companies. We also started providing the courier services Dallas and it was a surprise to see how much less rates have been offered by other service providers in the area. Well, we also have set the prices accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on parcel box

    ReplyDelete