Thursday 24 August 2017

Rich Razzleberry - Day 4

I've given up being messy and gone back to making clean crisp cards which is more me.
Thius white on white card just has a shot of colour in one corner and the message in the other.


I embossed the white mat with Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Punched out 2 Rich Razzleberry Daisies and 1 Whisper White using the new gorgeous Daisy punch
 and using glue dots stuck them together 


 Using Awesomely Artistic stamp set for the message, dragonfly and the large floral bunch, I coloured in the flowers and leaves then fussy cut the image out and added it to the card.


A few twists of Silver Metallic Thread then the daisies on the top.
I used one of the large Glitter Enamel Dots for the daisy centre.

The dragonfly was stamped in Smoky Slate and then gently 
rock and rolled around the Bermuda Bay Ink pad to add the different colour.
Better Together was used for the message inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment