Thursday 3 August 2017

2 Step Stamping - Day 3

For today's card I have used Stampin' Up! Wild About Flowers.
This is a simpler set if you are starting off for the first time with this technique.


 This card is an easel card but the top has a waterfall mechanism too. I used the Fresh Florals DSP.



I've never tried a waterfall card before so was quite anxious and keen to make one. 
I don't know why I was anxious as it was very straightforward.  



Berry Burst and Thick Whisper White cardstock for the cards and pink mats and regular
Whisper White cardstock for the top mats with the images and messages. 

 
I thought that this would be perfect for either good luck, retirement or moving away card.


Another good thing is that all of the messages are in this wonderful stamp set so need to buy or even find other sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment