Monday 31 July 2017

Weekly Inspiration


 

To start this week's inspiration I am showing you the swaps (card fronts) that I received from 
our team training. 
I find so many inpiring ideas from  seeing other peoples 
 projects and I hope that you do too.
We have a really talented bunch of demonstrators in our team.

On the left is Rebecca Wilmore's card on the right isAmanda Potter
 

 

Above is from Linda Kasparian
Below left is from Sarah lower and on the right is from Bridget M




















 Below is from Kim Fee
 
 

Below is from Anne Yates
   

On the left is the piggie from Sarah Wickens and the Flamingo is from Emma Goddard




On the left is my creation and the bookmark is from Elaine Kerr

 The beach hut is from Mandy Sullivan anf the 'village' is by Karen Franks

 
 
Finally is the Hooray card from Susanna Tolkein.
 



  








No comments:

Post a Comment