Wednesday 7 June 2017

Weekly Inspiration

Spotlight Technique

This week I thought that I would show some projects using the spotlight technique. 
It's not often I get to do this so I have made a few to show how easy it is.


 I have used one of the new In Colors, Powder Pink and Whisper White today.
I love monochromatic designs in many things so have just kept to those.
I used a piece of DSP from the Fresh Florals Paper stack which is absolute;y gorgeous!


My granddaughter wanted to do some punching so I gave her another piece of DSP 
and 1/2", 3/4" and 1" punches and told her to punch out as many as she could.


Then I had the fun of matching the circles up with the design on the DSP and using Dimensionals
stuck each one on individually where it matched.

I finished off with messages and little flowers inside and out using the Birthday Blooms stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment