Friday 9 June 2017

Spotlighting - Day 3

Sorry I have posted so late but life has just got in the way today!
Anyway, for my last project on Spotlighting this week I have taken out the spots instead of adding them.


Using Tranquil Tide, Whisper White and Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper,
 I have made a card base and the mats.


I cut a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock and punched out a few different sized holes.
Then added some different sized Perfect Accents randomly over the top mat to look like spots of glue.
The top mat was stuck using the Foam Adhesive Strips.


With a message and a few images stamped cut out using the new stamp set 
called Crafting Forever. I just love, love, love this set!

I added Happy Birthday Fabulous Friend using Thoughtful Banners stamp set.
I hope you liked this weeks projects. Please pop by next week to see the 
marvellous creation that Cary has in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment