Friday 30 June 2017

Island Indigo - Day 5

Today's card is for a very dear friend from my school days and my children's Godmother.
She was mad on motorbikes and was always wearing jeans. Thinking about that she still does!


She is 6 months older than me so I'm happy to put her new age on it!
I used One Wild Ride stamp set which I absolutely love. 
It's perfect for male cards and by adding simple touches, perfect for the ladies too.


I started off with a standard C6 card base, cut half of the front panel off and added 
another smaller card to the right.


Kate isn't a girlie girl but I know that she'd like the Doilies on the front.


Small touches of silver foiled card here and there shines it up a little.


I added a few messages from 2 other sets to make it more personal for her. 
These were Dragonfly Dreams and Birthday Blossoms.

I hope you've found some inspiration from this week's projects. 
Please show us any projects you make as a result.
Cary will be here next week showing some of her amazing projects. 
Thank you for stopping by. Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment