Monday 15 May 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Acetate

Acetates in card making.

This week I decided to work with acetates as they are not widely used when making cards.
so here is my first one.
This is quite a plain card as it was made with a dear friend in mind.
 I added Vellum cardstock behind the clear acetate and just a few little touches of Blushing Bride cardstock.
 Stampin' Up! call their acetate Window Sheets. They are really strong and cut really well.


I embossed the vellum with the butterflies, Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


Yet another sneak peak from the new catalogue with the Blushing Bride cardstock which I edged with
coordinating ink using the marker pen.


A simple message which speaks for itself to complete the card. 


With Faith all things are possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment