Thursday 18 May 2017

Acetates - Day 4

Today, I went floral. I've used Jar of Love stamp set and the coordinating dies called Everyday Jars Framelits.
I started off by die cutting out the medium sized jar shape, there are 3 different sizes!
 

Using Calypso Coral for the card base and Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the images then die cut some and fussy cut the others. I used Calypso Coral and Old Olive Ink pads for the stamping.
They were all glued to the card using a Fine Tip Glue pen from Stampin' Up! It's perfect for sticking intricate items to any of your projects.


I love the little flowers which were made using the 2 step stamping method. 


2 simple words to decorate the front of the card and a simple message for the inside 
again using Jar of Love stamp set.


A few little hearts and some simple stamping to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment