Wednesday 17 May 2017

Acetates - Day 3

For today's very simple card I went all gold. 
In addition to the Gold Foiled cardstock, once again I used the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate.        This time the gold spots.
I made this one again with a particular person in mind. Many years ago, when I first started work, I worked with an older gentleman called Dennis. He would always wear a Bow Tie to work but they were all so very different. So this is in homage to him.


 I gutted a piece of Gold card and added the foil to the back of it. Using the Bow Builder Punch from Stampin' Up! I punched 3 sets of bows from Whisper White cardstock.


Each of the bows again different, just like Dennis's. I used a Basic Black Marker Pen and dotted the middle one. The bottom one, again little spots with the fine end and bigger spots too using the Brush Marker end of the pen. 

 

A very simple message using Teeny Tiny Sentiments to finish it off.


I would like to think that Dennis would have liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment