Friday 17 March 2017

All things bright....

Today 'I've taken it just a step further in the marble marbling front.....I've added bling!!
Now everyone needs a little twinkle in their life now and then and for me one of the most elegant I've found is Stampin' Up!s Dazzling Diamonds.
To create the backgrounds for today's cards I used Versamark reinker in my box of marbles again but this time I applied Heat and Stick powder. Then once I'd heated the powder I sprinkled the gorgeous Dazzling Diamonds over and then gently tapped off the excess. I then quickly used the heat tool to set the glitter and using a soft brush to remove and remaining excess.
The first card shows the process on some soft mint macaron card stock. The second card I tried the process on Stampin' Up! vellum oh boy is it pretty! the photos really don't do either sample any real justice.




Well that it from me this week I do hope you've enjoyed the samples I've shared this week...I enjoyed making them !
Please join us next week when Gill will be sharing some more fab creation with us.
Have fun
Cary xx

1 comment: