Tuesday 13 December 2016

Weekly Inspiration - Day 2 Cheerful Tags

Cheerful Tags Thinlets and Here's To Cheers stamp set
and a Sneak Peak!


Today's card was made using Bermuda Bay, Whisper White cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper.
 I die cut the 3 rectangles and using Dimensionals, raised the 3 panels up onto the embossed Whisper White mat which I have embossed with Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

  

I threaded some of the Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon through the 3 rectangles and also through the punched out image on the bottom. 
Yes, there's a hint to what is to come in the new Seasonal Catalogue at the beginning of January 2017.


Sorry, the image above isn't my best picture!
 

I used a simple 1 3/4" circle punch for the message and the 2" punch for the Glimmer paper behind.


A simple message from Birthday Blossoms stamp set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment