Friday 2 December 2016

Embossing Folders - Day 5

Embossing makes a statement!

This is the last one on embossing folders for this week.
 I thought that I would show the Embossing that I did for the Invitation cards and Thank You cards from my son and his lovely wife,
 Jon and Jemma who married in August this year.

  

I used the Fluttering TIEF for all of these mostly on a single layer with mats inside .
Flourish Thinlits, Bold Butterfly Thinlits for the larger butterflies.
Papillion Pot Pourri and the Elegant Butterfly Punch for the smaller butterflies. 
 

Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder are the cardstock 
colours used for these. 
The stamped flourish image is from a retired stamp set called Everything Eleanor.

    

Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette Ink pads for the printed images.

 

Thank You is from One Big Meaning stamp set

    

    

Even on a single layer card, Embossing makes a statement!
As the card says, Thank You for popping by this week. I hope you get some different ideas for your own projects. 
If we have inspired you in any way, please don't forget to let us see some of your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment