Monday 28 November 2016

Weekly Inspiration - Embossing Folders

Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

This week I have the pleasure of working with the wide array of Stampin' Up! embossing folders.
As with everything else Stampin' Up! I love these amazing folders.
 The simple or intricate impressions that embossing folders leave is wonderful.
Anyway, here are my first projects.

 

2 very simple monochrome cards again, yes, I do like monochrome effects on most things.
 

Using Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, I embossed this first one withe both layers of white laid together. It helped to continue the pattern. 
Not that it would make any difference using the Softly Falling embossing folder. 


 The word JOY was made by using the Large Letters Framelits Dies.


The 'Comfort &' on the front and 'Have a Merry Christmas' on the inside, came from  Holly Jolly Greetings. 


2 simple variations made very quickly (and quietly as my son is staying with me for a few days 
after having sinus surgery). He's quite sensitive to noise at the moment!


 I used the NEW Classic Label Punch for the 'COMFORT &' message, 
making the top layer smaller by putting the label back in and trimming the extra off.



 These 2 cards took less than 20 minutes from start to finish.

  
Simple is always easy and very effective. I hope you think so too.


No comments:

Post a Comment