Friday 11 November 2016

Spritzing - Day 5

For the last 2 cards I mad with the Spritzing technique I've gone Christmassy!
It's not long now.
Card 1
This time I used Versamark and Clear embossing powder to stamp the stars over the card mat.
Once heated and cold, I spritzed the mat with Night of Navy
 (again 5 using drops of re-inker in water)


I used Be Jolly By Golly stamp set for the stars and messages.
Once again I stamped the message in Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Once cold, I spritzed the white card with the Night of Navy solution.


I die cut the large star from the Starlight Thinlets Dies in some scraps of the patterned 
card that I had left over. 

  

Card 2

This last card I have used Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock and spritzed the white mat
with several layers of Pool Party re-inker added to water.
 
I graduated the layers that I sprayed, making the stronger colour at the top of the mat.


I die cut the Sleigh from Silver Foiled card and the fancy layer of the sleigh from Silver Glimmer Paper.


Merry is from Christmas Greetings Thinlets and was die cut in Silver Foiled card.


The little stars were made using the Stars Confetti Border Punch in Silver Glimmer Paper.
Thank you for stopping by this last week.
Please call in again next week to see what delights that Cary has come up with.
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment