Thursday 10 November 2016

Spritzing - Day 4

Another summery day card. I'm trying to convince myself it's not cold!
The Spritzers were 3/4 filled with water and about 5 drops of each colour reinker.
The colours used this time were Night of Navy, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.

This time, I have used 3 of the spritzers that I had left over. I don't like to waste good things.
I used the Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Papers. They have an embossed print on them which
resists ink. The design I used is sheet of  floral.
I sprayed each of the 3 colours randomly over the paper and patted the ink off the resist image.  



Using Bold Butterflies Framelits Dies I die cut them in White and in Vellum cardstock.
Gave them a little curl and added the Enamel Shapes from the Subtles range.



I used Designer Tin of cards for the messages and Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock.


I used 2 of  the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies for the message on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment