Tuesday 8 November 2016

 Spritzing

Day 2.
Today, I used Pear Pizazz as my base colour.
This time I added 3 or 4 drops of re-inker to some water in the spritzer and 
sprayed it onto some plain Whisper White card scraps.
That's the reason that we NEVER throw bits and pieces away!!!


The lower mat was made by adding 2 to 3 drops of Calypso Coral re-inker. 
This time only a few sprays over the card scraps to leave some of the white card 
on show.


I embossed the card base with Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


I used Sunshine Sayings stamp set with Pear Pizazz Ink pad.

  

Looking closer at the mats you can just see the slight irregularity where I spritzed
more in some area than the others.

  

A plain white mat inside with the simple Love & Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment