Monday 10 October 2016

All about the mask....

This weeks inspiration features a set of 4 masks available from Stampin ' Up!  Called seasonal decorative masks. You get 4 masks in the pack each are 6"×6" square and are super value at just £5.50!

Today I've used the mask to create a textured pattern to the vellum using my piercing mat and embossing tool.
By placing the mask over the vellum on top of the piercing mat I then gently used the embossing tool and rubbed through the mask.
I then turned it over and the raised dots I gently highlighted with clear wink of stella . I then heat embossed the snowman image in silver onto the vellum.
To make the snow man show up I placed a white circle behind the vellum before attaching the the vellum to the card.

I hope you'll join us for the rest of this week's mask inspiration projects. 
Have fun
Cary ☺ x 


No comments:

Post a Comment