Thursday 15 September 2016

Punch Art

These cards are once again animal based cards.
 I've gone Real Red crazy! Real Red is one of my favourite colours.
Once again I have used several Circle punches and the Hearts are punched from the Owl Builder Punch for the ladybird card.

I used Tin of Cards stamp set for the sentiment on this card.
 The antenna is made by sticking the little heart from the Owl Builder Punch
 onto small strips of Basic Black cardstock.


The wings were fastened using Red MetallicThread from the New Seasonal Catalogue.
Using the 1/16" Hand Held punch I've punched 2 small holes on each side and threaded the metallic thread through to the back and covered it with the 1 1/4" circle for the head.
  
 

For the next card, I've used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to add texture for the 'barn'.
The sheep is made using the Pansy and Petite Petals punches. 
The little fluffy balls on the sheep's head was from The Tree Builder Punch.
 

The legs were made using the New Classic Label punch and cut in half.


No. 6 on the barn door is using the Large Numbers Framelits
Again, I used the Tin of Cards stamp set. 
I love the different messages and fonts used in the set

No comments:

Post a Comment