Sunday 28 August 2016

The Wedding

For the last few months, I have been helping with my son and now daughter in law's wedding.
As you may have read also that Cary has been covering me
for the last few weeks before the wedding.
Here are some of the photos to show how wonderful the whole day was.

Jonathan and Jemma Moore
 As you can see the weather was absolutely perfect in every way.

 My beautiful grand-daughter Olivia above
and below, is my new gorgeous grand-children Jayden (with Grand-dad) and Bella. 
Both a little overwhelmed. They soon relaxed and were playing with friends.

  My two boys Kai and Jonathan before the wedding and below
me with my best friend from our school days and the children's Godmother Kate.
Friends forever!  
Thank you for popping by. 
Gill

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to attend the evening reception and it was a great event 🙂 Cary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and grey looks fantabulous. My bridesmaids also wore pink on my wedding. Anyways, the couple looks amazing in these photographs, congratulations to them. Just because of the colors, I feel nostalgic. This venue is just like one of the venues in NYC where I got married.

    ReplyDelete