Monday 20 June 2016

OOOOPS!!

I had an OOOOPS! Moment!

to coin a phrase from a tv advert.
My apologies, as I forgot to post this weekend.
 In truth, Cary and I held an all day class on Saturday just gone and we have both been so busy in designing and preparing that I forgot to post!
So, I am cheating by showing some of the projects our ladies have made.
The box was made from 1 sheet of A4 cardstock and some DSP with a hand made tassel to finish.
 This class was designed by Cary and it looks brilliant.


 
The cards were made using Notelets and Envelopes. 2 of each of the 5 designs.
The decorations were using Pop of Pink Washi Tape, Pop of Paradise and
 Pop of Pink Speciality Designer Series Paper.





I hope you'll agree with me that they are really lovely.
Well done Cary.
For our all day classes, everyone gets lots and lots of Stampin' Up! products 
This class they had the stamp set, washi tape, DSP, cardstock and loads more besides. 
Please pop by tomorrow and see what other lovely projects were made. 
Thank you, Gill




2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindy. I cannot take credit for these as Cary made and designed them. She did do a brilliant job.
    On her behalf, thank you again.
    Gill

    ReplyDelete