Thursday 23 June 2016

All day Class Projects.

Today's cards I have used the Flamingo twice. I thought that they could be used as Engagements, Wedding or Anniversary cards.

For the first card, I have used 2 pieces from the Pop Of  Pink DSP. Both cut at an angle with Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine wrapped around. Circles from the Layering Circles framelits and stamped and Heat embossed flamingos from Pop of Paradise stamp set.
The Congrats, is from the Sunshine Wishes framelits. I love them!


The second card, I was still in the double flamingo mind. 
This time I cut the legs from one and added it underneath to make it look like it is nesting.  
This oneI have made for friends who are about to have their first baby.
Again, I heat embossed the leaves in gold and used the DSP as background.
 

I will be back again tomorrow with some more of the projects from the all day class.
Thank you, 
Gill



No comments:

Post a Comment