Tuesday 24 May 2016

Scoreboard-Multi Facetted box

Today I have played and made a Multi Facetted box.
I've seen this made a few times and thought that it was time I made one too.
So here goes.


I used Elegant Eggplant for the box and Whisper White Craft Ink for the contrast colour.
I love Elegant Eggplant for it's rich purple colour. Gorgeous!

I stamped all over a sheet of A4, before marking and cutting, with the Whisper White ink
 using the lovely flowers and the dragonfly etc. from Awesomely Artisitc.

 

The circular image was raised onto dimensionals to act as an opener for the box.
The lid of the box measures 2.5 inches or approximately 6.4 cm

 
Thank you to Pootles for this gorgeous box. 

I am VERY pleased to say that Awesomely Artistic is making a welcome return to the new Stampin' Up! Inspiration book due out on 1st June.

Not long now thankfully. I can't wait to put my order in!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment