Thursday 26 May 2016

Score Board Real Red and White

This is the season that weddings start to take place, so I thought I would get ahead of myself and make some wedding cards as I have a few to go to this year.
So, here is my first one using the score board.

 

This time I used the Quilting design, adding little punched hearts from the
Confetti Hearts Border Punch on the cross over points and in the top of the 2 main hearts.
It is very easy to score at an angle by just turning the paper to the angle of your own choice.


I just love Real Red cardstock! 
If you knew me you would know that I just love wearing that very same Red. 
                                             It's cheerful, bright and a very warm colour.
                                                          See you tomorrow.
Only 7 more sleeps until the new Inspiration Book comes out!
WOO! HOO!
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment