Monday 4 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration - Sprinkles Of Life

Well! How do I follow that?
 When Cary says dusting off the iron.....she REALLY means it!
I am VERY impressed. 
Well done Cary.
Some beautiful projects last week as always.
Anyway, this week I have been working with Sprinkles of Life.
For every stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! send £2 to 
RONALD McDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES. (RMHC)
RMHC keep families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.
Stampin'Up!#SPRINKLES OF LIFE.
This the first of the projects for this week.
I like to show that a card or project doesn't need to be elaborate to be effective.
For this simple card I used the cloud stamp and stamped multiple times over 
Very Vanilla to make the top mat.
 I Die cut circles and ovals and stuck the tree and leaves on the top mat then fixed the layers                  with a candy dot brad.
I used a circle punch and corner rounder for the corners of the card and mats
I hope that this has inspired you in some way.
Please pop by tomorrow and see what else I managed to make. 





No comments:

Post a Comment