Sunday 27 March 2016

Weekly Inspiration

Due to a technical error (otherwise known as a cock-up) this post didn't appear.

Today's card is one of the simplest cards I think I have ever made.
Daffodil Delight for the card base and a Whisper White mat which I have stamped the message from  Botanicals For You. 
For this card, I heat embossed Just For You in Silver embossing powder then
 using a sponge, I sponged Daffodil Delight from the ink pad over the messsage.
It is always advisable to rub over the embossed area to take off any excess colour.
A small strip of Silver Satin ribbon finishes off the card.


Botanicals For You is one of the FREE products you can chose from in the Salebration range each time you place an order of £45 with Stampin' Up!
This offer sadly ends on 31st March.
Please pop by tomorrow for some more projects.
Gill and Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment