Monday 21 March 2016

Weekly Inspiration

Today's Inspiration is using the Party With Cake, Stampin' Up! range.
The range or family includes Designer Series Paper (DSP), 2 Stamp Sets, Framelets, Embossing Folder, Party Punch Pack, Washi Tape, Enamel Dots and even co-ordinating Baker's Twine.
IT IS BRILLIANT!
For this card, I used the DSP and Framelets.  
I could have gone on and used more 
but enough is enough. 
The framelets are the PARTY POP-UP thinlets dies and they do just that. 
It has another die too which is a cake and candles but the cake reads HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
It is my birthday today and Cary and I went to our team training yesterday. 
We always make swaps to give to others in our team, so I thought that I would make myself this pretty birthday card. 
Well I think it's pretty, I hope you do.
I also used Happy Hearts embossing folder and the Confetti Heart Border Punch which I used some of the hearts from previous projects to fill in with silver Glimmer Paper.
We crafter's NEVER throw things away, do we?


 I hope you like today's project and that it can give you some inspiration.
Happy Crafting. 
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment