Friday 18 March 2016

Weekly Inspiration

For the last of my projects this week I used one of the large resist project life cards to create 2 cards.
First I spritzed the card with melon mambo ink and blotted it with a piece of kitchen towel then buffed it gently to reveal the resist patten. Then I used a variety of different sized  circle punches and randomly punched circles from the card.
I used the circles to create a background pattern on a piece of whisper white  card that I then put in to an embossing folder and embossed. Then I attached it to my card blank and decorated it ☺
The second card used the negative piece of the card. I popped it onto a piece of  card that I had embossed  and used it as the background for my card. ☺
I hope you've enjoyed my samples this week. Gill will be providing the inspiration for next week so make sure you pop over and say hi
Have fun
Cary ☺ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment