Friday 19 February 2016

Sky's The Limit
FREE stamp set during SALEABRATION
Only available until 16th March.

For this card I have used some more of the AMAZING Perfectly Artistic DSP 
which was featured on last weeks Inspiration.
This time I used a piece of the Sahara Sand papers. 
A simple card to put together (when you've worked out the measurement of the card base). 

 
Divide your base by the number of steps needed and move each fold back from the previous step.
 I know...it IS easier said than done!
If you're interested in the layout of the marking, please contact me and 
I will be happy to draw one out and email to you. 
Anyway, I heat embossed the plane in Black embossing powder, stamped the messages with 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink and die cut the numbers and letters from the Little Numbers Thinlets dies.
I finished off with some thin offcuts of Silver Glimmer Paper.

 
It's my son's birthday today and I've made a very similar one for him. 
He's no longer 21, that went a very long time ago!


During January and March 31st, Stampin' Up! have SALEABRATION time. 
For every £45 spend on product within the ideas books and catalogues, you can choose any 1 of the FREE products in the Saleabration leaflet. £90 will entitle you to 2 FREE products,
 £135 will give you 3 FREE products and so on.
We hope you've enjoyed this weeks inspirations and hope that we have 
helped to inspire you in some small way. 
We look forward to seeing you pop by next week for the next installment.

Gill and Cary



No comments:

Post a Comment